Southeast University Neighborhood Redevelopment, SDSU
Superintendent: Darin Dobrenski
SF: 3,127 on the main floor and 1,600 on the second floor for each of the 5 townhouses
Owner: SD Board of Regents
Architect: Architecture Inc.
Delivery Method: Subcontractor
- Building #1 – Painting finished up last week. This week the electricians are working on installing lights and devices. Floor prep is also underway this week. Cabinets and millwork will be showing up the last week of March. We plan on having this unit completed around mid-April.
- Building #2 –Most of the sheetrock was installed last week with the last little bit being hung earlier this week. Mudding and taping started earlier this week and will be completed late next week with texture to follow. Paint will be starting the week of March 25th with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing trim out and floor prep starting the week after that.
- Building #3 – Cabinets will be showing up this week. The last millwork package will also be showing up this week. Once the cabinets are installed, the quartz countertops will get templated so they can be installed around March 21st. Tile backsplashes will follow the quartz tops and then we will have the interior of building #3 wrapped up.
- Building #4 – Mechanical, electrical and plumbing rough-ins are ongoing. We are planning on having the closed cell spray foam insulation start the middle of next week with sheetrock hanging starting around March 27th. This building should be ready for paint around mid-April.
- Building #5 – The exterior of this building is all framed up. We have some interior walls to frame this week along with some interior blocking. We will be working on installing Tyvek, windows, and exterior doors this week. Our roofing subcontractor will be working on drying the roof in as weather allows. Mechanical, electrical and plumbing rough-in is planned to start the week of March 18th and will last for 3 weeks. Insulation will then start around April 8th.