Southeast University Neighborhood Redevelopment, SDSU
Superintendent: Darin Dobrenski
SF: 3,127 on the main floor and 1,600 on the second floor for each of the 5 townhouses
Owner: SD Board of Regents
Architect: Architecture Inc.
Delivery Method: Subcontractor
- Building #1 –The inside of this building is complete except for the flooring in one of the bathrooms, which we are waiting on an answer before we can finish. We have some punchlist items to complete in the next week and then it will be time for final cleaning and turning the building over to SDSU.
- Building #2 –The cabinets are installed and we have started working on doors and trim. The quartz countertops will be installed this week with tile backsplashes being installed next week. We plan on having this unit wrapped up by Memorial Day.
- Building #3 – This unit is mostly complete except for some tile backsplash in a couple kitchens and some tile flooring in bathroom.
- Building #4 – The interior paint was wrapped up last week and flooring started last Friday. Flooring will continue throughout this week with cabinets and casework showing up toward the end of the week. Quartz tops will be installed in a couple weeks with tile backsplash following that. We plan to have this unit completed in early June.
- Building #5 – The drywall finish wrapped up last weekend and this unit was pre-primed on Monday. The unit will be textured on Tuesday and the painters will be in there the rest of the week. Flooring installation will be starting in the middle of next week and we have cabinets and casework showing up right around Memorial Day. We are on pace to get this building completed the last week of June.
- Exterior – The siding is almost completely wrapped up on buildings 1 & 2. We will start putting the exterior trim on the bumpouts on buildings 3 & 4 later this week and we will be wrapping up the Hardie siding on building 5 next week. We will be starting and finishing the housekeeping concrete pads in the next 2 weeks. The exterior paint will be starting soon as the weather allows.